The project on Israel was published 10-2002 for "E" Magazine in a special edition and includes the following themes:
1) travelogue to the West Bank and Gaza.
2) Hamas martyrs' comments (summer camp of Hamas)
3) Check point story
4) Israel: the psychology of terror (living with the fear of suicide attacks of the Palestinian martyrs)
5) the houses of the Palestinian refugees in Gaza (living conditions and houses' demolishment by the Israelis).
6) Israeli settlers in Gaza (Kus Cativ settlement).
7) The heretics (two personalities: the Israeli historian Ilan Pape -lecturer in the Haifa university - and the Palestinian doctor Mustafa Bargouti - president of the U.P.M.R.C (N.G.O) explain why they disagree with the policy that the Israeli and Palestinian governments follow respectively).